Providing Professional, Unbiased, Quality Reviews of the Products You use Everyday
Discover Informative Articles of Reviews relating to Home and Garden, Family, and Consumer Shopping

Join KevsProReviewson

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Welcome to My Product Review Site

Hello and welcome to my product review site.  This site is brand new and we're trying to get it right so it looks nice and neat. It'll take me some time to get it filled with great product reviews for you.  I'll be filling it with many reviews of products you use every day in your home and at the job site.

I'll also be including many "How To" articles and the like to help you not only use the products, but also be safe while your using them.  So come back often and see what I have to offer here that may be of help to you.




Writing product reviews has become a passion of mine right along with my other site The Republic of Shrewd Exposure.  Although they are two completely different works altogether, the love for blogging is something I find very enjoying.

There are a couple product reviews already on the site about the Werner MT 22 300 Pound Duty Rating Telescoping Multi-Ladder, 22 foot. and the Sentry Safe GO135 Review.  Have a read and see if its something that will benefit you.  Just click the tabs above or the links in this post to read it.

Thanks for stopping by...


4 comments:

nice reviews sir, can I put in a request? lcd tv.. just too confusing.. perhaps you could make a similarly thoughtful and discriminating review here?

cheers

Thank you.. and I'll take your request into consideration.

Hey Kev,
I came across your site looking for helpful tools.
I have been a DIY guy for my whole life. In fact, yesterday I purchased a new tool that will help me with all my DIY projects, and I thought you might be interested in doing a review about it. I am still scratching my head at how well such a tiny tool can have so much power. It's a DeWalt 12v impact driver. Feels like a toy, but it definitely isn't. If you accept guest bloggers, I would be happy to write an article for your site.
Cheers,
Wayne

@ Wayne....Thanks, I have been thinking about having guest bloggers a little later on as my audience grows here. And that is happening fast. I may be in touch with you soon. Thanks for visiting and commenting.